Personal Insurance



Homeowners also commonly called hazard insurance is a package policy that protects the homeowner. It is an insurance policy that protects from losses occurring to an insured's home, contents and loss of use, as well as liability coverage for accidents that may occur on the property. TIA has access to a number of companies that can provide this coverage, whether it is ocean front property or inland properties.


Auto insurance covers the insured for personal liability, physical damage, medical expenses, uninsured and underinsured motorist protection in case of an accident. No matter if it is a personal auto, RV, motorhome, travel trailer or camper - TIA has the companies to service your needs.


Watercraft insurance provides coverage for individuals who own and operate a personal watercraft. TIA has companies that cover any type of watercraft, including yachts and fishing boats.


Condo owner's insurance will cover the unit owner for contents, additions and alterations coverage for the interior of the condo unit. We have companies that will cover long term, short term or nightly rentals, as well as primary or secondary uses no matter the location.

Rental Homes

Landlord insurance covers a property owner from financial losses connected with rental properties. TIA can write properties in LLC's or Corp names, as well as long term and short-term rentals.

Golf Carts

Whether your golf cart is street legal or off road, golf cart insurance will protect you and your vehicle.

Personal Articles

This is used to protect certain personal property, including jewelry, fine arts, silverware and firearms.


This is designed to give one added liability protection above and beyond the limits of homeowners, auto and personal watercraft policies.

Life Insurance

No matter the type of life insurance you are interested in, TIA has competitive rates for term, whole life and universal life policies.